Friday, March 25, 2011

A Weird Problem: Itchy Chihuahua Clothes!

For people who like to buy cool chihuahua clothes and coats for dogs and your pets, especially in the winter time, how often do you go out looking for something to doll up your little pooch, bring it back to her, and dress her up and adore her in the new fashion?  

If you're like me, then this happens quite often!

Well I recently picked up a little pink parka for my cute little chihuahua that has this fur lining around the hoody, and despite how adorable it looks on her, it's itching the HELL out of her right now.  I think it's the synthetic fur that's bothering her, but she hasn't stopped itching since I put it on her.  I think this one is going to have to go back to the store, I'm sad to say!  But I don't think my chihuahua Namaste is going to miss this one...

I guess it would probably be a good idea to take her with me to the store when I'm picking out chihuahua clothes, but sometimes I just can't help myself and it's a spur of the moment thing and I just HAVE to buy it then and there!

Am I alone here, in my semi-freaky addiction to clothes for little dogs?  Do you dress your chihuahua up in clothing too?  Let me know with a comment below!  
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment