Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dog Bags for Small Dogs

Everywhere I look today in malls and along the downtown sidewalks, I see dog bags for small dogs over the shoulder of a lot of small dog owners. The chihuahua lovers in particular love their faux couture Louis Vuitton little dog bags, for carrying their little pups around in!

Media_httpwwwchihuahu_smabq

I've been talking to different customers about what they'd like to see in the way of dog bags for small dogs at the Chihuahua Shop, and I've been getting some great ideas for future additions to the already superb selection of quality dog carriers for smaller dogs we're carrying at the moment. So check these little dog bags for your chihuahua and other toy breed dogs, and I'll speak to you again very soon. -Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment