Monday, July 11, 2011

Why The Chihuahua Shop Began

I started the Chihuahua Shop a short while ago for a number of reasons. For one, I was tired of the crappy customer service I kept getting again and again at dog clothing stores. Number two, I was fed up with the deceptive images some the stores had on their website, leading me to believe one thing about the chihuahua clothes I was buying for my little snuggle bug princess and then ending up receiving something markedly different in the mail. And probably most of all, I was tired of having to look around all over the place to find quality clothes, outfits, and jewelry for my chihuahuas whenever I wanted to treat them or give them a birthday gift.

I thought "gee, it sure would be nice to have some great products like that all together in one place, in one store!" And after shedding some technical blood, sweat, and tears, I opened the Chihuahua Clothes Shop:

Media_httpwwwchihuahu_wlbvx

The shop is here and I think you'll love it:  http://www.chihuahuaclothes.co/store

Check it out, have fun shopping, and I'll be back here again soon with the latest news and the inside scoop from the world of chihuahua clothes!
-Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment