Friday, June 17, 2011

Chihuahua Riding A Tortoise

Having launched the chihuahua clothes store a few days ago, we've been receiving a lot of email from people. Someone sent me this funny video of an applehead chihuahua riding on the back or a 20 year-old tortoise!

I'm not usually one to indulge in these weird, funny little dog videos, but I thought this was too cute to not pass along and I think you'll like it.  Just make sure you turn the volume on your machine before watching it because it's rather loud! 

I have no idea what the deal is with this chihuahua-turtle combo, but they're quite the team, even if the chihuahua is scared and wonder wtf is happening. Lol. He looks too cute in his chihuahua clothing and standing perched on the back of the tortoise's shell...  Hope you enjoy this one!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment