Monday, June 20, 2011

Expensive Designer Dog Clothing

Taking a little deviation from the small world of chihuahua clothes, I want to take a look at the pricey world of designer dog clothes over the next few days.

Diamond coat: $5,084

I thought my dog had it good!--these dogs truly live like royalty. And the kicker is that these aren't even that expensive compared to some of the dog clothes I've seen recently, being sold today.  It's insanity!  But for those who have an ocean of both money AND love for their little doggies, no expense can be spared, apparently!

Stay tuned for tomorrow!
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! dog t-shirts

    ReplyDelete