Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dog Costumes: a Joke, a Joy, and Always A Laugh

When it comes to dog costumes, I'm the kind of person who believes you have to either go all out with the costume and make a completely ridiculous scene with them, or not use them at all!  Think about it: if you come across someone who has a costume on their dog like this:

...it leaves people wondering "uh... did she really think that was going to look good on that dog?? oh my god!" and it can create this weird, awkward moment.  Now don't get me wrong: I'm all for those weird awkward moments!--but I think you'll have more fun with your dog and his little costumes if you take them all the way and you go over the top with them, like this;

or this:

If you come across a dog in a hot dog costume like that and you are going to FREAK out laughing: you won't be able to contain yourself. I don't know about you, but for me, getting that kind of reaction is a lot more fun than the weird and awkward one I mentioned above!

Just a thought. If you're wondering where you can find cool dog costumes like this, I believe you can find some here:  

I'm not affiliated with those folks at all, but I've poked around their site and they look quality and I would probably buy from them if I were so inclined to die of laughter by dressing my chihuahuas up in little dog costumes!

Until next time, have fun with your dog clothes! -Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment