Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dog Coats and Jackets

Until just a few years ago, I laughed at the notion of dog coats and jackets.  "Why would you dress your dog up in clothes?" I thought; "they have a coat of fur, already!"  Fast forward to where I get into a relationship with a dog lover who has a few little chihuahuas of her own, and then I could see the real benefit: those little dogs shiver a LOT, even in their native country of Mexico!  When it cools down at night, those little buggers head for the covers and they do everything they can to snuggle up and stay warm.  

Media_httpwwwcutepupp_jjpma

I found that you can really help these little guys out by dressing them in a layer or two of chihuahua clothing, and if you live in a cold place and you're going to take them outside for their walk, it helps them stay more comfortable if you can dress them up in a little dog jacket, of which there are quite a few available today in the pet stores and around the net in the online dog clothing stores.

Media_httpdoglifejack_yojbd

I wrote a little article about them here you can check out to discover more about these cute little fashionable coats for dogs: http://www.chihuahuaclothes.co/coats-for-dogs/dog-coats-and-jackets-help-keep-your-dog-warm-and-comfortable

Be sure to let me know if you have a favorite spot for finding great coats and jackets for little dogs because I've been looking for good retailers online lately.  I live in Mexico right now and so far the only good place I've tried and actually liked their product has been G.W. Little, but I'd like to find a few other good online pet stores that sell these little dog coats, if you know of any...  Let me know, please! :)
-Michelle Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment