Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dog Pyjamas: Is There Anything Cuter?

I'll admit it: I act tough on the outside, but inside I'm a sucker for cute little dogs.  Something about them just melts my heart, and so when my friend started parading her chihuahua around in dog pyjamas, I couldn't help but write about it!  I used to think little clothes like pajamas for dogs were a joke, but you realize once you start living with them that smaller dogs get cold at night in a way that larger breed dogs do not.  Something about having a higher metabolism and shorter hair makes them cool off quicker and shed their heat faster, as their more adapted for hot climates, and so if you live with little dogs, you'll probably find them constantly trying to "burrow" under the bed sheets at night!  Thus, dog pyjamas were born!

Media_httpwwwfabulous_ecczo

They're cute, they're warm, they keep your dog more comfortable and happy.  What more can you say?  If found a good place to buy them too: GW Little, an online dog clothing store I respect and trust, and so check them out!

Talk soon chihuahua clothing lovers!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment