Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cheap Chihuahua Clothes

I'm finding it harder to find cheap chihuahua clothes these days. I can find stores like the Dog Dug and a few others online that sell discount chihuahua clothes, and a few others that also sell small dog clothing at wholesale prices if you buy enough at one time. But for the most part, a lot of the cheaper dog clothing I'm seeing in dog stores today is very low quality and not holding together, at least not on my dogs when I make them wear it in the real world, on their walks outside, and when they're not just lazing around inside, on a pillow.

The Chihuahua Shop does have a for sale section for the summer sale clothes, but will still charge a fair price for the quality you're getting, just to cover our own costs. You can buy cheaper chihuahua clothes accessories like the collar charms and chihuahua collars themselves, to dress your dog up with accessories that naturally cost less dinero than a full chihuahua outfit:

But if any of you find a great online dog boutique that sells truly great clothing at very low prices, please let me know: I am very interested in learning more about how they manage their cheap chihuahua clothes business! Speak soon, -Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment