Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Puppy Boutique

It's been fun taking a look at all the new puppy boutique stores online lately. Something I'm noticing with a lot of them is that they can't seem to make up their mind about what kind of dog cltohing they want to sell. Do they want to carry the premium dog clothes we all love but can't afford? Or do they want to see discount chihuahua clothes? With most of them, I see they're trying to be a jack of all trades, at least it looks that way to me...

The problem with the Swiss Army knife approach that many of these puppy boutiques are taking is that they're not really serving any one customer in particular. By trying to serve the discount puppy clothes customers AND the luxury puppy clothing people, they're not really hitting the mark with either. Maybe I've just had atypical experiences at these stores, but I don't think so.

If you're looking for dog clothing store that focuses on quality chihuahua puppy clothes that don't cost a fortune, the Chihuahua Shop puppy boutique might just be perfect for you. Check it out when you have a chance, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Speak to you again soon, -Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment