Monday, August 15, 2011

Puppy Accessories

One of my favorite puppy accessories for Namaste, my chihuahua, has been her bone collar charm:

Media_httpwwwchihuahu_rcddg

It's cool, it's flashy, it's fairly cheap, and it makes her look like one of the most classy, fashion diva chihuahua puppies I have ever seen! They're on sale right now at the Chihuahua Shop, here, if you'd like to see these collar charms for yourself: http://shop.chihuahuaclothes.co/__productype.asp?PT_ID=78&strProductID=Dog_Jewellery_Charms

Check them out for yourself and see what you think! I've been getting some great feedback from owners on these puppy accessories and I think you'll like them for your little chihuahua or other breed of toy dog! I'll speak again soon! -Mikey

p.s. By the way, if you're looking for a puppy accessory of a certain kind that we aren't currently carrying at the Chihuahua Shop, you might want to head over to G.W. Little and check out their selection. They have different products than the Shop carries, but they are a high quality distributor and I'm always recommending them to chihuahua owners who have a flair for fashion and who want to dress up their puppies with the latest accessories. So have a look at what they have to offer, too, in your search for the latest chihuahua puppy accessories for your little dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment