Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hats for Dogs that are smaller

I've been thinking a lot about those cute hats for dogs that you see everywhere in the summer time when you live in a town where virtually everyone owns a chihuahua and they dress them in chihuahua clothes. I've been wanting to bring some to the Chihuahua Shop and this week, I've been happy to try out a few a few caps on my own chihuahua, Namaste, that's like this one here:

Media_httpwwwchihuahu_dmovt

You can find these little hats for dogs there, at the Chihuahua Shop.

But also, you can also find these little dogs hats at G.W.'s shop, and they really have more selection when it comes to these little hats for your chihuahua, your yorkie, your fashionista poodle, and your other small doggies!

I'm still working on tracking down a chihuahua sombrero for Namaste, because how could I not, but I'll have to keep you posted on that search as it progresses! So far, no luck, so I'll keep you up to date on the hats for dogs search, and I'll speak to you again soon, next time with a cool little video of Namaste... Stay tuned!

-Michelle Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment