Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pink Dog Collars

I have this chihuahua lover friend who has a bit of an obsession with pink dog collars, and I spill the beans about his pink fashion fetish there, in that new article! If you're into pink doggie clothes like the ones you see in Legally Blonde and you're someone who likes to color coordinate your dog's clothes with your own, I think you'll find the article interesting!

By the way, if you're interested in finding pink dog collars, you can find them at the Chihuahua Shop: http://shop.chihuahuaclothes.co/__productype.asp?PT_ID=56&strProductID=Dog_Collars and I invite you to check them out if you think your little chihuahua doggie, or your yorkie, poodle, Maltese, Shih Tzu, or any other small dog, would like one! I'll speak to you again soon, so go check them out now and I'll be back tomorrow! -Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment