Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Small Dog Supplies

As a chihuahua dog owner, I've been blown away at the amount of small dog supplies I'm seeing on little dogs right now. Everywhere I go, I'm seeing little chihuahuas and yorkies and all of these other toy dog breeds wearing their collar charms and their designer dog collars, and all of these other little dog accessories! It's impressive!

So I've spent a lot of energy over the past week making the small dog supplies section of the Chihuahua Shop even better. We now carry some of the latest supplies for smaller dogs there, including custom dog collars, chihuahua collar charms, and the best small dog clothing you can find, if you own a chihuahua or a similarly-size doggy. So be sure to check it out when you're getting your chihuahua shopping spree on, and I'll be in touch with you again soon! -Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment